Thursday, June 17, 2010

Summer Vacation Dreamin' Penny




Okay, today is the first day of my summer vacation. I should be cleaning house and getting ready for Rachael and Pete to arrive tomorrow. However, I am sitting here browsing, with my second cup of coffee and a cat by my side. I happened upon this site and began to dream . . . . Sooo girlies let's plan a vacation to the Amalfi coast. We'll stay in the village of Positano were we can explore the surroundings and take the ferry to Capri. Oh I know let's stay here at the Apartment Joy! I found this at www.holidayhouseinitaly.it Whadya think?

3 comments:

  1. Well, if Ray-Ray wasn't so busy the first week of August, we could go then :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so funny. I was serious. How about the summerr of 2012. Beanz will be big enough for daddy to take care of for a week.

    ReplyDelete