Sunday, July 18, 2010

Great Weekend

My long time friends J and D came up to visit for the weekend. Friday night we ate at The Inn at Bay Harbor's South American Grille. We ate outside on the patio and it was a windy evening. The umbrella on our table blew off and took out three empty tables behind us that had been set with silverware and water glasses. There was broken glass everywhere! Thankfully no one was hurt. It happened so fast that none of us had time to react. We just sat there stunned. only D lost his drink and they brought another glass of wine. Yikes! On Saturday, J and I met M at the Art Fair and did some shopping. I bought the cool painting below and the goofy yard gee-gaw. I try not to make eye with it when I drive in the driveway. It makes me laugh every time.







Hey Amber I'm the first to get feet on the blog. And they're not even mine. J has some rocking OPI polish on that she thinks is called - Who the Shrek are you?





Last night, we ate dinner at the new restaurant in Boyne City called Cafe Sante. We ate out on the porch. No umbrella fiascoes this time. I had the Parisiannene Salad and split a wild mushroom and truffles pizza with J. Dessert was a blueberry custard pie with nutmeg. It was incredible.


D played golf at the Bay Harbor golf course this morning and J and I went to breakfast at the Original Pancake House. I had my usual, a Dutch Baby Treat. So you may be asking yourself do I ever cook? Not unless I have to.

No comments:

Post a Comment