Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Bits and Pieces

Okay, I am dragging my heels. I need to start painting the red wall in the family room so I can set up the bookcases. I never realized how much I hate painting walls. But I really want to get those books out of boxes. Anyway here are some bits and pieces that I have collected and meant to post. In no particular order.

Hey Rach, here's something you could add to your terrariums. If soldiers are too much maybe Star Wars Lego guys. via The Shiny Squirrel

Do you think this dress would pass the sit test? Source unknown




How about this for an accent wall? Source unknown


Hmmm . . . . . Condos in Wolverine? from Funpeak via The Latest Story
Okay off to tape the wall and begin to paint. I mean it. I will do this today. Yep here I go.


No comments:

Post a Comment