Sunday, August 22, 2010

Cute Baby Pictures

I've been very busy having fun for the last few days. Had dinner with C and C. They saw my condo for the first time and we caught up on family news. It was great to see them again. I went out to dinner with my friend M on Friday. Went back to Cafe Sante. I love their food. Boyne City is busy on Friday nights with lots of people out on the streets and buskers playing music. M and I went into a gallery and I bought this photo for my bathroom. What do you think? Then last night I had dinner with P, my former next door neighbor. We went to City Park and then we went to Bay View to watch a dance recital. Now I have to buckle down and finish painting that wall. Yes, I finally started it!

>
Look at these cute pictures! They are all by Adele Enersen via http://milasdaydreams.blogspot.com/ I especially like the outer space one.



Up!

On a Mushroom

Bunny Baby


Outer space





No comments:

Post a Comment