Saturday, August 14, 2010

June in Brooklyn

So I have been thinking about next summer and what I want my holiday to be. I have always wanted to spend a few weeks in NYC, maybe a month when I retire. I went on my favorite vacation rental site www.vrbo.com and started browsing. Staying in Manhattan is very expensive and then I remembered Brooklyn is supposed to be a very cool place. I fell in love with the brownstone and row house below. I'm leaning toward the brownstone. Both have two bedrooms and can sleep up to five adults. So who wants to visit me the end of June next year?


Here's the brownstone's dining room.
One of the bedrooms with a sleigh bed.

The living room.


The front entrance



Here is the front of the row house.




The dining room





The living room.
Aren't they both terrific. Help me check off one of the items on my bucket list and come play in New York!






1 comment:

  1. Count me in! Pete still has never been to the big apple...

    ReplyDelete