Monday, September 6, 2010

Pretty Paper Art

Well, Labor Day weekend has been a bust weatherwise - cloudy, rainy and cold. Saturday I went to the movies and dinner with my friend S. We saw Eat, Pray, Love. As is usual, the book is better. I'm sorry but Julia Roberts is not a good match for Liz Gilbert. The scenery was pretty though. Yesterday, I went to Traverse City to do some school shopping. I also went
to lunch at one of my favorite restaurants in Traverse City called Poppycock. Yum! The State Theatre is playing the foreign film version of The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. I think I would like to see that as opposed to the what will most likely be the prettied up version with Julia Roberts. sheesh.

So today was supposed to be the one good day of the long weekend but it's cloudy, rainy and cold again. So I made some banana bread to bring to school tomorrow with a couple of tiny Martha Stewart flags for decorations.

Anyway as the title of the post says here is a beautiful picture of flowers made up of hundreds of cutout hearts. See more at http://mondocherry.blogspot.com


Pretty Picture



No comments:

Post a Comment