Sunday, October 3, 2010

Fantasy Shelves

I spent the weekend downstate with Amber and her family. I was supposed t0 babysit while they went to a wedding, but Mike has strep. Amber and I went to dinner on Friday night. I'll write more about that tomorrow. We also went to IKEA on Saturday so I could get my last big installment of Expedit bookshelves. I can't wait to open the last of the book boxes! I got home around 9:00 PM and got to looking at some of my favorite sites as I wind down before bed. Anyway I found these fabulous inspiration shelving units by Maria Yasko found via www.home-designing.com Enjoy!!














The shelves are made of Corian. Would you want to put books on them? I'm not sure. They're more like sculptures. I just can't picture Nora Roberts paperbacks on them.


1 comment: