Monday, November 15, 2010

Cool Online Magazine

I have been looking at online magazines and haven't been that impressed. I stumbled on Nonpareil - an online wedding magazine. Not that I'm looking. I'm just a sucker for pretty pictures. What I really like about this site is there is a blog but there are also different "issues" of the magazine where you can really turn the pages. So cool. There are many how-tos and DIY templates to download for free.








There is a sweet video showing how they made an Amelie inspired wedding table. It is so pretty.


I really like the macaroon pops below.


Macaroon Pop Stand via http://www.nonpareilmag.com/





I always thought macaroons were just like these.







So imagine my surprise to discover a whole new kind of macaroon. Rachael gave me some when I was in Chicago. They were yummy!! They are so pretty with lovely pastel colors.


No comments:

Post a Comment