Friday, November 19, 2010

Great Style Blog and Other Musings

TGIF! I had a crazy busy week. I woke up this morning and wondered why I'd set the alarm on a Saturday. I turned it off and rolled over to sleep some more. Yeah . . . it's Friday. It's a good thing my cat Arnie was a pest. I finally realized I needed to get up and go to work. Sheesh, is this the beginning of my fall into feeble mindedness? Maybe I'm sensitive about this because I just finished reading Still Alice by Lisa Genova. It is an amazing account of a woman's quick progression into early onset Alzheimer's. It's sad but beautifully written.


On a lighter note, I did some more exploring on the style website www.thelennoxx.com You can view inspiration rooms by kind of room, color or style. I really like how they include the color palette with each picture. Pretty, pretty rooms.


























No comments:

Post a Comment