Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I'd like to wish you an early Happy Thanksgiving. I will be driving down to Amber's after work tomorrow. I have been invited to her sister-in-law's for the holiday. I am so looking forward to sharing time with my oldest daughter and her extended family on her husband's side. Rachael is hosting her own dinner in Chicago for friends there. She has to work on the Friday after so no time to travel. I hope you all are able to share the day with loved ones and friends as well.



Via Loralea County Inn Resort

I have much to be thankful for this year. First and foremost I am thankful for my daughters and their wonderful families. I am thankful for my health, my job, and am looking forward to a peaceful and productive future. How about you? What are you thankful for? Via fitwithflashblogspot.com

3 comments:

  1. I'm also thankful for our family! Good friends, and securing a job for next season also rank high on my list. Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very thankful for my beautiful Sister, Penny and my brother David, my nieces Rachael and Amber and their husbands Pete and Michael as well as Amber's two children, Michael and Lilly. Also, David's wife Myrna and their daugher Christina. And it goes without saying, my husband Jerry. Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Love you all. Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quickie question...do you recall the name of the female student in the wheelchair? I'm racking my brain. I'm thankful for my great kids and family, as well as having a promotion at work. It'll be a challenge to get what I really want, but it'll come...

    ReplyDelete