Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Happy Times

I belong to an organization called VSA arts. We provide arts experiences for the disabled. One of our programs is a once a month arts experience for our adult and high school aged center-based students. Last month artist Martina Hahn, see below, conducted a drawing class at Crooked Tree Art Center.





Tomorrow, Jamie Platte will lead a vocal workshop and Christmas sing - along. We will also make ornaments and decorate reindeer cookies like those below. I love the holidays! Just as an aside - Jamie is one of Amber's oldest friends. She sang in Amber's wedding. Now she is in her own band, Jamie and the Juveniles. I tried to upload a video from Youtube, but I couldn't get it to work. Jamie also teaches voice lessons. I'll try to get some pictures to post tomorrow.





No comments:

Post a Comment