Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Home Again

It's Wednesday evening and I am home again. I had a lovely holiday with my girls and their families. Amber and Mike and the kids will be up for the New Year. I came home early to get some food in the fridge, You know to pretend that I actually do cook. I'm feeling quite up to date. I have my laptop on my new stand from IKEA. They named it Dave. Dave was easy to put together and is very comfortable to use. No more hot legs. I also got a wireless mouse. Yes I have been using the touchpad for years. The mouse is sooo much easier. Hey Amber, the group of pictures below remind me of Beansie's Christmas outfit. Cool Huh?




Hee-hee a banana boat.

Via http://www.dsharp.typepad.com/



I really believe in the sentiment below. I've had a weird year of many unanticipated events. I believe all things happen for a reason. I look forward to 2011 being full of good times and great friends.

1 comment:

  1. That does look like Beansie's outfit! (Which washed up very well thank you.) Something for when she is older and more mod? :)

    ReplyDelete