Sunday, December 5, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like . . . .

I live in a snow globe! This was taken from my dining area looking through the slider to my balcony. I sit a story up at the back of my condo and in the summer it feels like a tree house. Today it was a snow globe. it's quite cozy.



Another shot from the living room.




I went to the Christmas Craft show with my friend Sharon yesterday. Here are a few of my purchases. These are for me. I bought more for gifts so those I will keep to myself for now.




This bottle is hard to see. It is hand painted with a snowy tree scene and it has fairy lights in it. It's very pretty at night.





Here is my snowman collection. I think it will look better against a darker wall. One more reason to paint.



Here is my Santa and fake poinsettias. Unfortunately my cat Arnie eats any real plants I bring into the house and poinsettias are poisonous to kitties. He's such a bonehead he still chews on the fake ones.










No comments:

Post a Comment