Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Snowflakes!

So it rained, and all our snow is sad and gray. If it going to be January and cold, I want some real just-shaken-snowglobe goodness! Not the crusty we-have-another-4-months-of-dismal-Michigan-winter dreariness! So here are a few little snowflake pretties...



This beautiful necklace gave me the snowflake bug! Designed by O-shan Urban Elegance, as seen at Design Break.


Quill work snowflakes! So crafty! We can make these, and so can you over at Craft Ideas for All.


Since wrinklies love cupcakes, how about these little gems! Found at Paper Orchid.




Embroidery found on KrazyKK's Weblog, does that smaller design look familiar?

6 comments:

  1. Ooooh, so pretty! It's 4 below with the wind chill. Our snow is angry and crunchy. Brrrr

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just want it to snow too! I've already fallen twice this winter (and it's only January). I saw a girl with attachable spikes on her boots today. Am thinking it might be a good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, invest in spikes! Neither of you answer my question though about the smaller embroidery design......

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ummm should it be ringing a bell? I'm just not getting the reference... Remind me!

    ReplyDelete