Sunday, January 30, 2011

I can post without pictures

My Javascript is fried on this computer so I can post text but no pictures. I know I said I would pack up my computer and send it south but then I would be without anything, since I only have the one laptop. So I think I will limp along until I see Amber and Mike again. I can always add the pictures after work at school for now.



Photo courtesy of Midwest Weekends.

I went snowshoeing with my friend S last night. We went to Camp Dagget and they had the trails lit with tikki lamps. It was a beautiful night and tons of people came out for the event - little kids to gramdmas :) It was such a cool feeling to walk in the woods at night with just the tikkis to light the way. S and I went to dinner afterwards at Knot Just a Bar. I had a very yummy grilled salmon salad.



I am back on the weight loss wagon. One of the schools where I work started a Biggest Loser club. It goes for eight weeks until Spring Break. There will be weekly prizes and a grand prize at the end for the most percentage of weight loss. Just knowing there are others in this with me makes a huge difference. I feel accountable and that's a good thing.

Well I'm off to go grocery shopping. I'm going to make a cauliflower salad that is supposed to taste like potatoe salad and I'm also making a batch of 90 calorie cupcakes to take to work. Both recipes come from a Hungry Girl cookbook of 200 recipes under 200 calories.

PS In order to help Mom along, I posted some photos!

2 comments:

  1. Hee hee you are an overachiever! Where did you find all those pictures?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Amber, can you post what 2 feet of snow looks like on here too (the forward I sent earlier)? Mom couldn't see the pic. Thanks and stay warm!

    ReplyDelete