Sunday, February 27, 2011

It's a Miracle!!!

I am so excited!  I logged on this morning and there were security updates.  One was to install the latest version of Java.  Hello, that's what crashed last month and I tried in vain to get it to work again.  Sometimes just waiting around to be saved works.  I don't know how long this will last but I am tickled pink. 
Amber I have been hanging on to this pic for a while.  I love all the frames.  The starburst is fantastic. 
I love this guys blog.  He is an artist and a tinkerer (word?)  Look at the great PDF he has for free to download.  Your kids can play Memory with it if you download multiples.  you can find him at www.madebyjoel.blogspot.com 
He's even written a book.
The print below would look great in my new living room.  I have had painters all last week painting the living room, dining room and kitchen walls.  I will take some pictures when everything is back in place.  You can find this print at www.postercabaret.com  It is by Bianca Gomez.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the frame/mirror combo under the stairs! Where can I do this?......

    ReplyDelete