Thursday, February 10, 2011

Thoughts of a Newly Single Lady on Valentine's Day

 I'm not particularly bummed about being alone for the upcoming hearts and flowers holiday.  I'm still getting used to living on my own for the first time.  It can be exciting at times.  Doing taxes, painting walls, wait that's not right - eating ice cream cereal for dinner, Gleekend Marathons, starfishing in bed, doing whatever whenever I want.  I am mostly pleased by how I have adjusted to the unexpected turn in my life.  I have a great family and friends and a job I love.  Sounds pretty good to me.   I also got the best Valentine from Beanz via her day care.  It's taped up on the fridge.


These might be cards that I would send.  Maybe, maybe not.

Being alone does not mean being lonely.  My life is full!


How happy would I be if I could live here???

No comments:

Post a Comment