Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Bits and Pieces

Here are a few good things I have been saving up.  I love the picture below.  I had an imaginary elephant when I was little.  My mom told a story about how we took my elephant to the grocery store one day.  Mom told me I had to leave it tied up outside because elephants weren't allowed in.  Well, we finished shopping and went home, leaving the elephant tied up outside the store.  Bless my mama, she took me back to collect my friend.



I have no idea what this means.  They remind me of spiders.  How did they all get up there?



Amber, I can't wait to see Beans in something like this.  I love nautical stripes for Spring.  What a cutie!




1 comment:

  1. Meijers has a outfit very similar, only instead of strips, its red and white check. I almost bought it yesterday!

    ReplyDelete