Saturday, March 19, 2011

Good Foodie Sites

I am having my monthly Book club over on Tuesday.  We provide a book inspired meal.  The book I chose was The Hotel on the Corner of Bitter and Sweet.  So my meal will be Asian inspired.  I spent this morning wasting time putting together a menu.  I remembered a great site by Heidi at www.101cookbooks.com .  She is a designer and cookbook author from San Fransisco.  I'm not using any of her recipes on Tuesday but the first two recipes below look so yummy.  I can't wait to try them.
Chocolate Puddle Cookies


Orzo Super Salad 



The recipes below are from Erin at www.fresh365online.com   She is a designer in the Boston area.  I will be making the recipe below for Book Club.  One of the ladies is a vegetarian.  Doesn't this look wonderful?

Citrus Salad with Pan Browned Tempeh


Potato Crostini



Cranberry Thumbprint Cookies

No comments:

Post a Comment