Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Happy March

I'm so glad February is finally over.  It may be the shortest month, but it seems to drag on forever.  I love the sentiment of the poster below.

I planned to make a tablescape for March on my dining room table.  I bought a very healthy clover plant to be included in the decoration.  However, I did not count on the orange monsters and their love of all things growing and green.  That's Arnie buried up to his shoulders in said plant.  It looks rather anemic now.
What he didn't eat, he spit all over the counter.  Great.


This little guy is the newest member of our little family.  His name is Ike and he came from the Humane Society.  He was already fixed and declawed.  They told me he was three years old.  Once I got him home and to the vet, we now think he's between five and eight years old.  He is less than half the size of Arnie but he already rules the roost.  He has a crabby disposition and he takes no crap from Arnie.  

A face only a mother could love.

Here is a sneak preview of the new paint color.  I'm loving the red!

1 comment:

  1. The red is gorgeous! Can't wait to see it and meet Ike the tyke!

    ReplyDelete