Thursday, June 2, 2011

Craft It Forward

Craft It Forward

Originally from Snygg Blog, who Rock That Horse follows, and I am now participating. Did you follow that?

"The idea?

Create something for the first 5 people who comment on this post and send it to them until the end of 2011.


It can be whatever you want it to be - something sewed, something painted, something felted, a photography, just anything you like.
Wanna play along?"



So to the first 5, I will send you something crafty!! (If I only have 6 followers, and one of them is my spouse, I may just send my five remaining followers something. Unless there are some lurkers out there who want stuff!!)

4 comments:

  1. Janis, I have purchased the supplies, the crafting has begun!

    My friend Natalie tried to post and could not, so this is standing in for Natalie's post.

    ReplyDelete