Friday, June 10, 2011

Dreaming of a Marrakesh Riad

I love to watch House Hunters International.  I can't relate to the amount discretionary funds that allows one to think that buying a 1000 year old Riad in Morocco as a vacation home, is a good idea.  In the episode I watched, the family had an $800, 000 budget.  These Riads are amazing.  They are high walled homes build around a inner courtyard that is open aired.  The rooms that surround the courtyard are long and narrow.  I looked some up at 31 Best Riad Marrakesh  Enjoy


Riad Zina

Riyad el Cadi

Riad Ariha

Riad La Perle De La Medina

Dar Dmana

4 comments:

  1. The Real Housewives of New York just did their show from a riad in Morocco.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How's that for a cultural reference? Pretty impressed aren't you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. "It would be nice to have $800,000 to spend on a vacation home!"

    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Janis - I am impressed you culturally well rounded thing, you

    ReplyDelete