Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Poor Kitties

I stumbled on a crazy site at Awkward Family Pet Photos.  First off who poses for these atrocities?  And then they share them with others?  Yikes.  The picture below has to be a brother and sister shot.  Was this a Christmas pic?  Can you imagine the accompanying Christmas letter? 




Okay this one is wrong on so many levels.  A grown man goes to the mall with his cat and waits in line to have his picture taken with the Easter Bunny.  Is this framed on his dresser?  Poor Kitty!


Hit me,  hit me,  hit me with your laser beams . . . .

Long, long, pause.  Questioning look,  gagging reflex.  Please, please tell me they had one of those little delay buttons on their camera.  Again I keep thinking . . . Christmas photo?

1 comment:

  1. Now you've got me thinking about what kind of shot we can get with the poodles for next year's Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete