Sunday, July 17, 2011

Bits and Pieces

I have really been enjoying myself these past few days.  I went to lunch with two friends on Friday.  We did my favorite day trip.  We drove up M119 to Cross Village and ate lunch at Legs Inn.  The weather was beautiful so we ate out in the sun on the patio.  Next, we stopped at Three Pines Studio.  They were setting up for a new show.  But this is for you Amber.  They host an event called Fairy Fridays.  Eight little girls came for an afternoon of Fairy business.  Several of the girls came dressed as fairies.  It was the cutest thing to see.  Beans will love this in a couple of years!!



Oh snap!!  I just figured out how to upload a video from YouTube.

We also visited Primitive Images and Studio A in Good Hart.  Each of us found a treasure we couldn't live without.  There is a crepe stand between the two stores.  My friends each had a yummy sweet treat and I had a refreshing lemonade. It was a perfect way to spend an afternoon with good friends.  

Yesterday I went to the Petoskey Art Fair and bought a very pretty place setting.  I'm too lazy to get up and take a picture but I will take one soon.  However I do have a picture of a drink I had in New York.  I'm sure you'll find this fascinating.


Life's complete now, right?  Notice the little plastic bull riding the straw.  The restaurant is the Cowgirl .  It had great food and a very distinctive sense of humor.  The wait staff wore tee shirts that read "Dismaying Vegetarians since 1988."


Via here

1 comment:

  1. We already have wings, a tutu, and a wand! Just waiting to get a little older, I don't think they would appreciate a tank fairy :)

    ReplyDelete