Friday, July 29, 2011

Small Cool Spaces

I tell you what, when it rains, it pours!  I am down at Amber's for a visit.  Mike is going to take over my condo for a golf weekend with his friends.  Everything was going well until Beans came down with Hand, Foot and Mouth Disease.  It has been running through her daycare.  Poor miserable baby!  Since I was here yesterday to watch her, Amber could still go to work.  They are having their second bathroom redone and the contractor needed a paint roller.  So I opened the basement door to go get one and their basement was flooded.  Swell.  I called Amber and she had to come home anyway.  She and Mike cleaned up what they could with the shop vac.  They put a call into a clean up crew.  There had been a storm the night before and they couldn't get here until today.  Then on top of it all poor Beans was a wreck last night and screamed a lot.  There was another big thunder storm and the cats got into a huge fight in the house at about 3am this morning.

I meant to share this cool small space with you, but I had to get all that off my chest first.   Apartment Therapy has a contest every year for great small apartment design.  The one below is the winner of the smallest division - teeny tiny.  This apartment is in Manhattan and has 397 square feet. 





They didn't have pictures of the kitchen or bathroom, but it says they have one of each.

No comments:

Post a Comment