Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Tiny Rant and Very Cool Kid's Rooms

First my tiny rant.  I found the Lego picture below on a well designed pretty professional looking blog and the blogger credited the source as Pinterest.  Not Good.  Pinterest is like Google Images.  They are not the original source.  I didn't realize how important it is to get the source right until I read a complaint about all this on another blog.  My blog is just for grins and giggles, but for some it is their livelihood.  So when you don't bother to link back to all their hard original work, you are stealing.  It only took me a minute or two to trace back the source of these too cute kid's rooms.  They were designed by Alyson McNutt English and were featured on Interior Home Furniture


Something for the tank princess, per chance?




Okay, maybe not the whole room because it does look a little like a padded cell.  How about just a few panels, it's just too darn cool!!

No comments:

Post a Comment