Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Big and Beautiful

So where has this blog been?  The fashion pixies at The Dame's Got Moxie are dedicated in unearthing the latest and greatest offerings in the worlds of fashion, beauty, health and fitness for women sized 14 and beyond.  They also offer a Virtual Stylist service.  Contact them and they will style an outfit for any occasion. It's ironic that I find this site as I embark on yet again one more weight loss program.  I have met with a dietitian and have come up with a plan for slow long term weight loss.  Don't worry, this will not become a weight loss blog.  Ugh! 

This is an example of the Virtual Stylist in action.







I found a clothing site advertised on TDGM called eShakti.  This is so cool because sizes run from XS to 3X.  PLUS, they will customize sizing on any item for only an additional $7.50!  I ordered the dress below from the sale items.  I didn't customize it because I want to see how off the rack fits. The best part is I only paid $56 including shipping.

1 comment: