Saturday, March 24, 2012

Saturday Morning and a Cup of Coffee

There is a storm brewing out there in blogging land.  Amber and I started Wrinkly with little knowledge of the generally excepted rules of crediting our lovely finds.  At first I didn't even know to link back.  Now I link back to original source but that may not be enough.  In my defence, I don't make any money off this blog nor do I copy ideas that I find online and sell the results.  This is a little mom and daughter adventure that means no harm.  Ana over at Blog Milk has a thoughtful essay from a guest blogger that talks to this issue.  Check it out.  I also love her blog and the fact that she gives away these downloadable lovely prints.  I see a trip to Ikea in my future for bright little frames.  These prints will look great in my grandkid play area. 

Via here

Via  here

No comments:

Post a Comment