Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day

I had a very restful and fun Mother's Day today.  I went to brunch with a friend to a great little restaurant in Charlevoix - the Edgewater Bistro.  It was a lovely sunny morning and the Edgewater has great views of Round Lake and the channel to Lake Michigan.  I had a yummy Greek Frittata and a fruit cup.  If I were a blogger worth her stuff, there would be a picture of my food.   However I just wolfed it down.  We decided to do a little window shopping afterwards to walk off a couple of calories.  All in all, a lovely morning.






I also had great conversations with my girls on the phone.  I celebrated Mother's Day and Amber's birthday with her last week and I will see Rachael the first weekend in June to see her in a performance and to celebrate her birthday.  May is a busy time of year around here!

No comments:

Post a Comment