Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Pretty Sewing Blogs

I found some sweet sewing blogs and thought you might like to see a few of the outfits that these talented ladies have come up with.  I love the color block dress that Amanda made.  I need to wear more dresses.

 

Julie, below made four very different versions of this dress.  She is a huge fan of the fashion on Mad Men.  I made a dress this color in high school.  It had a teardrop neckline and I trimmed it in white daisies. 

 


There are several cute and simple top designs on the site below made by Marie..


Isn't this a pretty stripey summer dress from Suzanna?

 

This site has great styles from vintage patterns and fabrics.  What's old is new again.

 

This makes me want to dust off the sewing machine and whip up a few beauties of my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment