Thursday, August 30, 2012

Pinterest Challenge

Well folks, summer is winding down. I haven't been as crafty these past couple of weeks, so I am going to try and challenge myself this weekend. I am going to try and complete 5 Pinterest projects using only what I have already at home. These will include recipes as well, since I haven't done a Mommy Made it Monday in forever. Here are the five contenders:

1. The Basket Weave Card from Get It Scrapped. I have a bunch of strips from what I have completed of Miss L's baby book, let's see what I can do!

2.Complete my fairy garden a la Good Life of Design. I bought all the extras to complete my Fairy Garden, but my impatiens were, well, impatient.

3. Break in the 3 pairs of flats I have never worn because they are too snug as suggested by coffee, light & sweet.

4. Button up a lampshade. This had no link, so maybe this was someone's actual lampshade?

5. And finally, Muffin-Pan Potato Gratin courtesy of Martha Stewart. Mike bought a 10lb bag of potatoes because he couldn't find the 5lb bag, then went on a no potato diet. Huh. This is not the picture on Martha's site, so whoever took it, my apologies, someone doesn't know how to use Pinterest correctly.

Well, I will post my versions of these lovelies by no later than Monday, should I be successful. If not, I will tell you my tale of woe as to why they are not complete....(the cat ate my homework....aliens stole my potatoes for fuel....etc). Happy Labor Day Weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I have been remiss on Wrinkly as well. I spent today deep cleaning the living room. I'm taking a little break. I can't wait to see your crafty results!

    ReplyDelete