Sunday, September 9, 2012

Fairy House

It appears that the Michigan Renaissance Festival had a Fairy House Contest. Why didn't I hear about this sooner?!? Here are a few of the most "liked" houses from the Festival's Facebook page.

Fairy House 102

Fairy House 2

Fairy House 3
They had over 150 submissions! I am thinking maybe I will submit next year. I am trying to figure out what design I would want to make, and I kept imagining the Burrow from Harry Potter, so I googled the Burrow. This amazing creation popped up. It's gingerbread. GINGERBREAD!!! Amazing!


This is from Craftster, I didn't find the original contest, but I sure hope mezcraft won, holy crow!

3 comments:

  1. I Love your design, and all nature friends.
    Thank You, NiNi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the designs and the creativity of the merry go round and swing.

    ReplyDelete