Saturday, January 26, 2013

Admit One

Wow, I took a great big vacation from blogging for no good reason.  I'll start back with a DIY that I actually completed.  Ignore the crappy quality of the photo below.  I bought a shadow box at Hobby Lobby.  Don't forget to download your 40% off coupon that is always available. 


Then I downloaded and printed this background that just fit perfect.  My printer is running out of colored ink but I like the colors I got.  They match my stuff better.  I gathered up all the tickets I could find - old and new.  I am kind of a pack rat when it comes to collecting little memories.  This way they don't become clutter and it makes me smile and brings back great memories when I look at it.
                                                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment