Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Another Month.....

Really. Where does the time go?!? It's been yet another month since either of us have posted. This is nuts! Oh well. Here are the pics from home made Christmas I meant to post last year. The first is the Snow White cape and dress for Miss L.


They are made from flannel and fleece, so she can be snuggley in this -5 degree ridiculousness we call winter. Would be nice if there was snow to go with! Next, I finally finished the Fairy Door for Mom with all the stuff she picked out.

We had a fabulous Christmas, and I hope you did too! Here is a pic of Miss L in all her Christmas excitement.

1 comment:

  1. You are a good woman! The fairy door is up and very cute. I sent my thank you notes and forgot to thank you for the monster slippers . . .so thank you

    ReplyDelete